Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What I've Been Up To

This past Saturday I particapated, and of course my mister came along to help, in a holiday craft show. It was so much fun! I met so many nice new people. It was just fun to chat with people. Everyone is always in such a good mood around the holiday season. Anyways, here are a few pictures from the event. Yes, I am talking on the phone, but it is strictly business of course. The most important kind of business I will ever have: my kids ;)



I also received a super cute package in the mail a few days ago. My sweet friend over at Argyle Owl and I did another trade of sorts. I drew an illustration for her business card, and she made me this cute little owl.........



So cute right? She does such amazing work. This little owl will look just perfect in one of the babies nurseries. Thanks again Samantha!
xo
Jen



3 comments:

  1. Great table you have set up! I just read the ABOUT section of your blog and I'm from Minnesota originally!! It really is a great place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I wish I lived closer to come shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your trade with Samantha!
    Your booth is so pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete