Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm Still Here

This past week have been so crazy crazy busy. I had family in from out of town for Christmas, and it was so nice spending time with them. I have been busy finishing up some custom orders yet from the holidays, and I have been up to some exciting new things for my shop, The Little Illustrator. I can't wait to share with you guys all the things that I have planned!! Today I made a little trip downtown to my lovely new printer, Black Swan Screenprinting, that I'm going to be working with for some upcoming projects. When I got to her studio, this is what I saw..........

She has a studio near the amazing sculptor David Adickes. I have seen his sculptures before but to be at the place where he actually sculpts them was amazing. They are so much bigger when you are standing next to them. It is safe to say I was a little awe struck. Anyways, I will be back tomorrow with a much overdue Etsy Loves.
xo
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I can't wait to hear about what you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sculptures are so cool. Thanks for sharing. XOXO

    ReplyDelete