Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Etsy Loves

I have been surfing around on Etsy a lot lately. I've been trying to find just the right things to decorate both the babies rooms with. It is always amazing to me how time just literally flies when I am poking around Etsy. I just lose all track of time. Here are my Etsy Loves for this week.........


I am simply in love with these cute ladybug brooches from LUXXOR

I'm trying to convince myself that I can find a home somewhere in my house for these butterflies from hipandclavicle.

This wooden patina mosiac by AnikaEaster is so inspiring. Love it!!!

Is this not the cutest ipad cover by DayoftheThread? Now only if I had an ipad.....;)

This dress, found at simplicityisbliss, is so lovely.

I have been looking for a planner for the new year and this one by Nicopapergoods just might be my new planner. So cute!!

These 8x10 recycled mailers by AuracaunaDesigns are awesome!! What a great way to be earth friendly!!

These vintage snakeskin shoes by leftylouvintage are super cute!!! To bad they aren't my size. =/

This original drawing, by copperinc, is simply beautiful.

If I didn't have two babies that are currently overly in love with every aspect of jewelry, I would have bought this bracelet from helloberlin weeks ago.

xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment