Saturday, May 21, 2011

Catch Up In Pictures

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind. Both the babies and I were sick with awful colds. I'm feeling better but the babies both still have the runny noses that seem to never stop running. I made it into the hospital twice in the past two weeks with preterm labor symptoms so as of now I'm on modified bed rest, sort of. Bed rest with two babies 19 months and under is a little trying, but I'm doing my best with the help of my mister and my mom. I had a wonderful mother's day and celebrated my birthday, AND some of my prints were picked up by Calypso Cards and are being sold as greeting cards in stores. That is so exciting!!! I've been going to LOTS of Dr's appt's with Camden and still getting no real answers as to what is wrong, which is SO frustrating. I have also been trying to squeeze in some drawing here and there when I have a few spare moments, which are few and far between at times.

Anyways, here's a catch up of the last two weeks in photos.....














xo
Jen


1 comment:

  1. Wow you sure have a lot going on! Congrats on getting your illustrations picked up! That's awesome. Camden looks good, how is he feeling? Adorable pics! Sorry to hear about preterm labor! I hope you are able to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete