Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pictures From The Last Few Days






Life has been hectic over here, as usual. I've been trying to work in some time to work on some new illustrations but the babies are keeping me very busy. I believe we have an early appearance of the terrible two's or whatever it's called. Tantrums, screaming, running off in anger, etc are a common daily occurrence in our house. It can definitely be trying at times that's for sure. I have been feeling better overall, which I'm thankful for because I need as much energy as possible to keep up with these two. The weather has been so nice out! Tomorrow the babies and I are going to plant some flowers outside! I love that we can plant flowers in February here!!
xo
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Your little guys are adorable..your dogs not bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you get any drawing done with two little ones! The boys are so cute. I hope Camden is doing well! I saw the prints that Ashley ordered, she posted them on her blog. They are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete