Thursday, January 13, 2011

Keeping Moving

Keeping moving is hard these days because sleep has been somewhat of an extinct thing. Shortly after bringing Camden home from getting his feeding tube inserted in the hospital, he got sick with an AWFUL stomach bug. When I say awful, I mean awful. I felt so bad for him. He looked miserable as you can see in the picture. Thankfully, he seems to be on the road to recovery.

In other news, I'm in the process of getting some of my illustrations put onto t-shirts. I'm so excited!!! After having enough requests for t shirts with my illustrations on them, I decided to take the leap and do it. I will take pictures of them just as soon as I get them, which should be sometime next week. Speaking of pictures, I got a new camera. I absolutely love it and once I get a moment to breathe I will be taking pictures of the lovely birds I received in a trade that I did with Katie. Her little birds are just the cutest!! Hope everyone is having a good week and thank goodness the weekend is almost here!!
xo
J

2 comments:

  1. poor little guy :( i hope he continues to get better.

    i LOVE your idea of little illustrator shirts! i can't wait to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that your little man has been having some issues. I pray you all get some peace and healing very soon!! Keep us posted and good luck with those tee shirts!! I would LOVE one!

    ReplyDelete