Thursday, November 4, 2010

What It's Like

I have been SO busy this week getting ready for the craft fair this Saturday that I've neglected my blog. So, I thought I would drop in for a quick hi. I get asked a lot by friends, and strangers, what it's like having 2 babies 10 months apart. When asked that, I often think to myself how can I even begin to explain what it's like. I mean it doesn't take much stretch of the imagination to envision what it's like having a 1 year old and a 2 month old, but I thought I would share snippets of what a typical day looks like anyways. Enjoy..........











I love every minute I get to spend with them, even if sometimes it's two of them crying simotaneously, and I soak up every minute I can with them because I know that in a blink of an eye they will be all grown up.
I'll be back later this weekend with all sorts of pictures of the craft fair!
xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment