Saturday, November 20, 2010

Etsy Loves

Today has been a lovely day. Did a little car shopping with my mom. She is on the hunt for a new car. I normally don't like car shopping, at all. However, she told me she wanted to test drive a Mini Cooper. Once I heard that, I told her she could count me in! I love Mini's!! They are SO cute. We had a nice time together. When we got home, my mister cooked the best hamburgers for dinner, and we had ice cream for dessert. Yum. It was a lovely day.

I have been doing A LOT of shopping on Etsy lately. I blame it on the upcoming holidays. Truth be told, however, I never really ever need an excuse. Anyways, here are my Etsy loves for the week........

These beautiful painted wine glasses by MaryWibis
would make a great addition to any holiday table.
I am SO GLAD that I ran into these little beauties.
These slippers by Infusion are immediately going
on my Christmas list!!!

Who on earth could not love this little
owl by Needlings!?


If I were a dress wearing gal, I would
buy this vintage dress from Frecklewonder
in a heartbeat. Love it!

This beautiful locket by TheBlueBalloon reminds
me of back home in Wisconsin. Brrrr........
This cute little greeting card by petekdesign would be a nice
surprise for that special someone in your life, and it would
definitely put a smile on their face. =)


Retro Fan Illustration by NanLawson
Cute little bird from SeaPinks
Have an amazing weekend and make sure to do something fun!
xo
J

4 comments:

  1. I lovewhenyou share etsy finds! Those painted glasses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I LOVE Etsy. There are so many amazing things on there. I could look for hours and hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. slippers, dress and locket ... LOVES!

    ReplyDelete